Carnage is an artiste, and bass is his muse. With a catalog of productions and remixes for rising MCs, DJ heroes and pop superstars alike – from Theophilus London and A$AP Rocky’s triumphant “Big Spender,” to to his Hype Machine-topping series of “festival trap” bootlegs and the blistering Borgore collaboration, “Turn Up” – this LA-based producer and DJ has proven his expert knack for things that go boom. He’s made his most maximal masterpice yet with “Bang!,” a gleefully over-the-top mash of Waka Flocka-worthy orchestral pomp, cranked up laser riffs and steroid-jacked 808s. After witnessing the damage it inflicts on dancefloors, Fool’s Gold quickly snapped it up for Carnage’s solo debut, backed by the equally amped up “Kat!e,” featuring Chicago’s underground queen Katie Got Bandz. Two tracks of Parental Advisory stickered perfection, play these loud!
- Recent News
- Fool’s Gold at Hard Summer 2014
- Hard Summer Fools
- Coachella Live Stream
- Day Off Boulder Recap
- Fool's Gold Day Off Boulder (+ Night Off Afterparty) This Sunday!
- Day Off Expands To Boulder, LA and Miami!
- Fool's Gold Miami '13 Recap
- Carnage Goes Psycho
- Flosstradamus "B⚠NNED 2"
- Fool's Gold Day Off LA '12 Recaps
- Carnage "Bang!" Out Today
- See All Carnage Headlines