Vancouver upstart Sleepy Tom has quickly proved himself a young master of all things massive. His hometown parties and DJ sets alongside some of electronic music’s biggest names have earned a rep as Canada’s funnest. His internet incinerating bootlegs and official remixes (including an especially chunky take on Diplo’s “Set It Off”) can be heard everywhere from BBC radio to festival stages around the globe. And now with his first original release, The Currency, Sleepy Tom takes his taste for overdriven laser riffs, donk’d out kick drums, and all manner of speaker-zapping dance music to an even higher level of OOMPH. From the supercharged house of “Let It Go” to the title track’s rollercoaster-worthy buildups, The Currency is one debut that’s impossible to sleep on. Don’t let the kid’s name fool you!
- Recent News
- Day Off NYC & Toronto Tickets On Sale Now
- Sleepy Tom "Champions"
- Sleepy Tom Pillowcast #002 Canada Day Edition
- Sleepy Tom Pillowcast #001
- Sleepy Tom "Jobless" EP Out On iTunes Today
- Sleepy Tom "Jobless" EP Out Now
- Sleepy Tom Thump Mix
- FG Miami '14
- FG Miami Takeover!
- New Sleepy Tom Bootlegs
- Sleepy Tom "The Currency"
- See All Sleepy Tom Headlines