After too long, Certified Max and I will be throwing down like Bobby Flay this Saturday in Brooklyn. I think the last time we DJed together in New York was at The Rub last year, so you know this is special. The night is also doubling as the OFFICIAL Mad Fool’s Pre-Party (special guests???) to get you oiled for the Emeril-sized Central Park show on Sunday. BAM! Also, I figured I would extract THIS from its hiding place in my massive Summer of Sammy wrap-up post so that everyone can cop this Cert Bs classic.
I’m done with the tour! I decided to wait until the end to provide the wrap-up, but hopefully people will actually read this, because its kind of long! I’ll give a brief digest to start out so you know what your getting into:
– Summer of Sammy Tour = Serial Massacre i.e. Raging Success
– Cameos from Ayres, Alan and Eh’Life
– Run ins with border patrols, bikes and BEPs
– Triumphs of Celtics, Cesars and Cruisers
– Chilling with Diamonds, Daniels and Debonairs
– A mix classic gets re-released, this time for free
I’m gonna start off by saying that the main (if only) reason that I’m writing this blog is so that Certified Max can read it. I’m gonna lay this bro-love right out there in the open; Max and I have had some amazing times DJing around North America and I thought of him on innumerable occasions on this run. Hopefully at least he will read the whole thing!