Fool’s Gold co-founder Nick Catchdubs has spent years pulling double duty, helming one of the world’s most beloved indie labels by day while holding it down behind the turntables at shows around the globe night after night. Hailed as “one of the US’s premiere party DJs” by FACT Magazine and a DJing “Mr Do It All” by XXL, Nick’s wildly diverse sets have launched hands into the air everywhere from Lollapalooza and Electric Daisy Carnival to GQ’s invite-only Super Bowl bash. Since launching Fool’s Gold with his friend A-Trak, Nick has introduced artists like Danny Brown and Duck Sauce to the world and been hailed as an “indie innovator” in the process by Billboard and the New York Times. Catchdubs-curated mixtapes like Wale’s acclaimed Mixtape About Nothing and the alt-rock Radio Friendly Unit Shifter series for Mishka have become iPod staples praised by Pitchfork, Rolling Stone, and the Chicago Reader, who call Nick “tastemaking royalty who can break an act singlehandedly.” And now the man’s own releases like “Bizness” and the upcoming Smoke Machine album apply that finely tuned ear and party rocking pedigree to original tunes. Hey, it’s all in a day’s work…
- Recent News
- DAY OFF New York This Monday!
- New DAY OFF Toronto Venue Announced
- Nick Catchdubs “Dizzy” Mix
- Fool’s Gold DAY OFF ATL On Sale Now!
- The Rub ft. Tatiana Owens “Bring On The Love” (Nick Catchdubs Remix)
- Fool’s Gold Does Japan
- Fool’s Gold DAY OFF Los Angeles
- Day Off NYC & Toronto Tickets On Sale Now
- Fool's Gold Day Off 2014
- Nick Catchdubs Remixes Goldlink
- Fool's Gold On The Road
- See All Nick Catchdubs Headlines