Fool’s Gold co-founder Nick Catchdubs has spent years pulling double duty, helming one of the world’s most beloved indie labels by day while holding it down behind the turntables at shows around the globe.
Hailed as “one of the US’s premiere party DJs” by FACT Magazine and a DJing “Mr Do It All” by XXL, Nick’s wildly diverse sets have launched hands into the air everywhere from Lollapalooza and Electric Daisy Carnival to GQ‘s invite-only Super Bowl bash. Since launching Fool’s Gold with his friend A-Trak, Nick has introduced artists like Danny Brown and Duck Sauce to the world and been hailed as an “indie innovator” in the process by Billboard and the New York Times.
On releases like his Smoke Machine LP and production / remixes for artists from Lizzo to Linkin Park, Nick brings that same party rocking pedigree and curatorial ear to original music, which has been licensed for film, television and commercials from the Apple Watch to Comedy Central’s Broad City.
Hey, it’s all in a day’s work…
Morning (Fool’s Gold Remixes)Listen
Vincent The Owl & Nick Catchdubs
Blaze of Glory (Nick Catchdubs Remix feat. Tabby Wakes)LISTEN
Nick Catchdubs & Holly
Group Chat RemixesLISTEN
Fool’s Gold RemixedLISTEN
- Ted When Fool’s Gold Remixes
- Vincent The Owl & Nick Catchdubs “Pour Decisions” Video
- Vincent The Owl & Nick Catchdubs “Pour Decisions” EP
- Nick Catchdubs “UFO RMX”
- Nick Catchdubs “ATM (Feat. Mr. Muthafuckin’ eXquire)”
- Nick Catchdubs “Ecstasy Hot Line” feat. Nasty Nigel
- Nick Catchdubs “From The Top (Remixes)”
- Nick Catchdubs “From The Top”
- B.I.C. “FTW” EP
- Nick Catchdubs feat. Fire Alarm “Pick Up Yaself (Proper Villains Remix)”