Tag: Laidback Luke
Posted on Dec 8th, 2008
Laidback Luke and A-Trak’s club destroyer “Shake It Down” is making its way to digital sites around the globe for your mp3 enjoyment starting today. Here’s what the big dogs had to say:
- “Guaranteed to shake any room to its deepest foundations.” – Erol Alkan
- “A complete monster… really massive. It’s like a ‘get out of jail free’ track.” – Tiga
- “The best track of the year, ‘Shake It Down’ is my favorite club music. My secret weapon for the 6 last months.” – Brodinski
- “This record doesn’t sound new or old, it just feels like dancin!” – Feadz
- “Best Hip-Hop/Techno collaboration since Mel Gibson and Danny Glover in Lethal Weapon 2. Makes me wanna be Joe Pesci to three-peat.” – DJ Mehdi
- “Big tune!” – Boys Noize
- “Dope track, play it all the times big or micro rooms… just bangin everywhere!!!” – Crookers
- “I’m jealous!!! Fantastic track!!!” – Etienne De Crécy
Posted on Nov 26th, 2008
We just got the wax….
Damnit Dust La Rock, you’re a beast.
Vinyl is shipping to stores now, you can buy it right away at Turntable Lab. Digital comes out Dec 8th.
Posted on Nov 18th, 2008
We already shouted out the JOTS / Trackademicks show at Cinespace in LA tonight (11.18), but gotta remind you once again now that Laidback Luke has been officially added to the show! Don’t be a dummy, roll out for this…
Posted on Oct 18th, 2008
Posted on Oct 2nd, 2008
Posted on Oct 1st, 2008
They’ve decided to make this week “Fool’s Gold Week,” and to celebrate we’ve given them a different exclusive download or stream for every day. It started off with a Nacho Lovers megamix showcasing all the tracks off their forthcoming “Acid Life / Go On” single, continued with a promo download of Sammy Bananas’ “Ladies” off his Braids & Fades EP, and today we dropped a preview stream of A-Trak and Laidback Luke’s massive team-up “Shake It Down.” Tomorrow the Surkin remix of Nacho Lovers’ “Acid Life” (off our Scion comp) makes its debut, and then we close the week real big with another megamix, this time featuring tracks off Jokers Of The Scene’s long awaited Acid Bagg EP.
Posted on Sep 23rd, 2008
Check out Tongy dropping A-Trak and Laidback Luke’s “Shake It Down” on his latest BBC show. Don’t let that “white label” talk fool you though, the single is officially dropping on Fool’s Gold in a few weeks with a particularly crazy remix. Stay tuned…
Posted on Aug 22nd, 2008
I don’t even know what time zone I’m in anymore. I just know I have a couple of pictures from last weekend that I wanted to post, so that warrants a blog post. Read More
Posted on Aug 6th, 2008
The long-awaited debut from ATL producer turned BK neighbor Treasure Fingers is finally out, and we are psyched.
“Cross The Dancefloor” has been turning out dancefloors all year long as a pre-release, and this official, newly mixed and mastered version knocks extra hard. We’ve gone and backed it with huge remixes from Laidback Luke, Lifelike and Curses!, along with a handy “Shake-A-Pella” for all your mixing needs. “MASSIF CHUNES!” as they say.